Outlook synchronization error; Tips and tricks to fix it
As we all are well aware of the popularity of Outlook, we prefer or choose using it every time we need to exchange emails. Outlook is one of the renowned, famous and of course reliable email service provider. Not only it is systematic, but it is fast too. One of the most amazing qualities of Outlook is that it is user-friendly. You can easily use it without any trouble or chaos. There are so many benefits of using Outlook as mentioned above. Maybe this is the reason it is immensely popular and used in offices. As it is user-friendly, you can easily exchange emails, just by clicking on the send/receive button.
On the other hand, of course, there a few severe issues related to Outlook too. Some of the issues such as Outlook send/receive error, error 550 Outlook or Outlook not syncing. All these issues are severe and need an instant solution. Here, in this blog, we would like to discuss various steps and ways to fix how to sync outlook? The issue is severe and demands an immediate solution. You can have a look at the steps if you want to solve the problem of Outlook synchronization folder
What is an Outlook syncing issue?
Generally, the main influence of this error is it eventually allows users, even to work in an offline mode. It also allows users to work even when there is a network connectivity issue or some issue regarding network connectivity. OST generally synchronize all the data without any problem. On the other hand when Outlook syncing issues occur, OST does not synchronize itself, with the exchange of server. Also, it does not update any changes that are done in offline mode. The main reason behind the occurrence of this issue is OST file is unable to get synchronized with the exchange server, and so it gives birth to many problematic situations.
How to sync Outlook?
It is important to find a solution of the Outlook syncing issue as the entire issue has a damaging effect on the functioning of Outlook. It is urgent to solve the entire problem as soon as possible. Here are the steps you are supposed to follow.
You must turn on cached mode
- At first, you are supposed to log in to MS Outlook account
- Then, you are supposed to select tools
- Move to account settings, select it from the menu bar
- You are supposed to click on the data file option
- You must choose a file which you want to synchronize
- Then, you are supposed to choose ‘set as default’ option
- As soon as you are done with the above steps, you must browse to your email account
- Then, you must choose the account name
- After that, you are supposed to click on the settings option
- At last, you must seek the advanced tab; then you must check the ‘used cached exchange mode’ option
Sync by exchanging server
- At first, you are supposed to open your Outlook
- Then, choose the account you want to synchronize
- After that, you are supposed to click on the tools button
- Then, you must click on the send/receive option
- As soon as you are done, you must click on the folder option which eventually synced the folder
These are the steps you are supposed to follow if you want to solve Outlook syncing issues. The users of Outlook often complain that Outlook not syncing and so it is necessary to fix it. You can follow the above-given steps so that you can fix it easily. In case, you are not able to fix it; you must contact the Outlook customer service number. The experts and technicians are present all the tie to help you